Happy end of year 2022 and a hello to 2023. I hereby present the first half-calendar Self Journalling Tool, beginning of January 2023 until July 2023.
Download Link Here, and make a copy to your Google® Account.
This Template once again spans through two (2) separate releases. The first here is a Seven (7) month coverage from January to July. Another announcement will follow for the next half / secondly period running from August to end of 2023. The reason for this split is to not overwhelm readers with 100+ sheets or tabs all at once as each represents one (1) week of entry alongside their various criteria.
As a “journal”, this Self-Journalling Tool enables you to :
- Direct daily entry of thoughts and insights (for macro calculations please refer to Myfitnesspal® or Cronometer®).
- Track glucose levels overtime.
- Track ketone levels overtime (optional).
- (optional) track any one (1) extra customary criteria of your choice.
- (optional) allows you to insert and/or upload (subject to your own Google® account drive capacity) two images per week.
- Quickly gather “summary” weekly and monthly insights as collated in the “Summary” Tab.
There is bound to be one or two months where instead of four (4) reporting weeks ~ five (5) is required. This is to ensure the overall formatting is maintained and coincide as month-to-month.
How to use.
- Please make a copy to your own Google® account.
- Read the “Welcome” tab, this is a general overview of this Self Journalling, and disclaimer recite behind this entire concept initiative (nutritional-humility.me)
- “Abbrev” tab collates all abbreviations. This is at present manual and is not dynamic. You must responsibly manage these at your own circumstances and/or needs by ways of manual Find + Replace command within Google Sheets.
- “<Month #>” represents each weekly journalling period.
- “The Summary” Tab collates all of the Summary End of Week notes.
Free to view. But private to your’s only insight.
As reminder this is meant to be a personal accounting unless you consent yourself otherwise ~ to share its contents elsewhere. Everything you input here is at your own indemnity and responsibility.
If this Journalling Template helps you in any way, consider leaving comments, thoughts and/or feedbacks.